Please log in to access The Arcan Imperium Forums
Please log in to access The Arcan Imperium Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Arcan Asylum
Photobucket
Similar topics
Space Empires: Wiki
Wiki
Galaxy Online II Wiki
Photobucket</a>
The Arcan Imperium

The Arcan Imperium

Arcan Imperium Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Arcan Imperium Application Empty
PostSubject: Arcan Imperium Application   Arcan Imperium Application I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:21 am

1. Game Tag(s): Stasis
2. Age: 23
3. Level/Rank: 8
4: Current Number of Planets: 1
5. Time spent gaming per week? (approx): 3-5 Hours per day
6. Reason you want to join?: To be honest, I enjoy power and being allied with those who have it. I just started and while I don't quite know all the ins and outs yet, I'm a fast learner and an even better student if a veteran is willing to teach. I follow orders and obey a chain of command and thoroughly enjoy a structured environment like one provided by an alliance. The goal of the alliance is to dominate the galaxy. I believe this to be an incredible challenge and something I wouldn't like to pass up on. I'm always willing to give my opinions and share my ideas if I feel they will help the overall progress of the alliance. I do hope you strongly consider my candidacy. I may be small and weak now, but in a matter of time I will become strong, especially under the correct tutelage. I would like to take this time to say that I do work a full-time job and have a child, so while I will not be able to be on at all times, I still make an effort to play a minimum of two hours a day. I assure you, I'm as dependable as they come to matters such as these.
7. Referred by (If it applies): None
8. Which Games do you play? For how long? Galaxy Legion, Dream World
9: Have you been in an alliance before? For how long?: Several, some for years, some for mere months
10: Date and reason for leaving?: As previously mentioned, I've been a part of many alliances, guilds, legions, factions, etc. Reasons for leaving varies; most due to dissolution of the organization. Others because of a difference in ideals. On one occasion I was relieved of duty because my play style was too aggressive. I took no mercy on the weaker players and it was considered to be "unfair." However, if you're looking to rule the entire galaxy...I would think that would be a quality you would be seeking. Because if your goal is true dominance, you won't get it if you fight fair.
Back to top Go down
escobar
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant
escobar

PostSubject: Re: Arcan Imperium Application   Arcan Imperium Application I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 12:44 pm

NO access to our allance and no access to our database, cos it s sound to ggod so it can be a possilbe spy send them to the asylum they shall handle him
escobar
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Ensign
Ensign
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Arcan Imperium Application   Arcan Imperium Application I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 2:15 pm

LOL @ Escobar.... i dont want your rejects Razz

We are full at the moment anyway.... but if spaces open we can see what he is like if you want Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arcan Imperium Application   Arcan Imperium Application I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:45 pm

1. Game Tag(s):CPT John Nichols
2. Age:42
3. Level/Rank:16
4: Current Number of Planets:1
5. Time spent gaming per week? (approx):2-3 hours a day, I am military so my time limited and my work hours long
6. Reason you want to join?:to have fun and make friends
7. Referred by (If it applies):N/A
8. Which Games do you play? For how long?KoC been playing for afew months
9: Have you been in an alliance before? For how long?:no
10: Date and reason for leaving?:no
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcan Imperium Application   Arcan Imperium Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arcan Imperium Application
Page 1 of 1