Please log in to access The Arcan Imperium Forums
Please log in to access The Arcan Imperium Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Arcan Asylum
Photobucket
Space Empires: Wiki
Wiki
Galaxy Online II Wiki
Photobucket</a>
The Arcan Imperium

The Arcan Imperium

Welcome

Go down 
+15
MadDoctor
Kahuna
Al Marcello
Zaphod
GauisHelenMohiam
Nick.Skuse
Razorwing
Paulus
Deus
PapaSmurf
Malek.Mk
Slaythar
Chris.Watson
Takeshi
Mr K
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Deus
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Deus

Welcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:08 am

Smurfs!
Back to top Go down
Mr K
Admiral
Admiral
Mr K

Welcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:12 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/richard.keys
PapaSmurf
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
PapaSmurf

Welcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:37 am

Don't make me Smurf you!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Takeshi

Welcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:15 am

Hi and welcome to the arcans
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1177185688

Welcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:00 pm

Hello, I'm Fortis, a new Space Empires player. I hope I can contribute something to this alliance Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Takeshi

Welcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:07 pm

Fortis wrote:
Hello, I'm Fortis, a new Space Empires player. I hope I can contribute something to this alliance Very Happy

Welcome Fortis . Whats ur ingame name?
Back to top Go down

Welcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:37 pm

Fortis, lol. I'm in the Asylum to be precise.

Any way I can view the game-specific forum?
Back to top Go down
Paulus
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Paulus

Welcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 11:56 am

Hey all. I'm new to Space Empires. Been playing a couple of weeks and loving it. Signed up to the Asylum couple of days ago.

I'm ready to nab my 6th planet and was looking for tips, but I'm having issues accessing discussion topics... getting the "sorry, need special access" message. Mr K, anyone, help please? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Razorwing
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Razorwing

Welcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:50 am

We apologize for the slow response. Our administrator has been experiencing technical difficulties.
Back to top Go down
Nick.Skuse
Ensign
Ensign

Welcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:42 am

Hello all. Just wanted to make my new presence here known to you all. I am glad to have been invited into this organization and I hope to be a valued player to it.

A little something about myself. Name is Nick, 30 years old from Hamilton, Ontario. Have a beautiful fiancée and a 6 year old son. I am a bit of a gamer, used to play Utopia in the kingdom of 'Unorthodox', if you ever played that game ~5 years ago you probably heard of us Smile. Also played EverQuest for a few years until I realized that I spent more time and money on that than I should, so I gave it up. Now most of my time is spent on this game, Fallout 3 (waiting for New Vegas), Civilization, and Company of Heroes.
Back to top Go down
Chris.Watson
Commander
Commander
Chris.Watson

Welcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:19 am

Welcome to the forums Nick.
Back to top Go down
GauisHelenMohiam
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
GauisHelenMohiam

Welcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:36 am

Hi everyone !

Thought I join just in time for action.

As you can see I make a mistake spelling my user's name. Is there a way to change without deleting account and creating another ? I've got the same issue than Paulus. Guess it'll be fine soon.

I am a french player. I currently playing Civilization IV, Fallout 3 and Mass Effect 2. One of my favorite game is the fabulous yet empty X3 Terran Conflict and I recently discover Mount & Blades - Warband (another time-eater game).

Glad to be with you

GaiusHelenMohiam
Back to top Go down
Malek.Mk
Captain
Captain
Malek.Mk

Welcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:08 pm

GauisHelenMohiam wrote:
Hi everyone !

Thought I join just in time for action.

As you can see I make a mistake spelling my user's name. Is there a way to change without deleting account and creating another ? I've got the same issue than Paulus. Guess it'll be fine soon.

I am a french player. I currently playing Civilization IV, Fallout 3 and Mass Effect 2. One of my favorite game is the fabulous yet empty X3 Terran Conflict and I recently discover Mount & Blades - Warband (another time-eater game).

Glad to be with you

GaiusHelenMohiam

U can ask Mr K...He can change ur name...But right now Mr K CPU is out of commission so u need to wait for the moment...
Back to top Go down
Zaphod
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Welcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:55 pm

Hello everyone,
I'm brand new to the forum and joined Asylum a little over a week ago. So far, it seems like a friendly and motivated group. I've never joined an online game so early in it's development before, so I'm looking forward to this. I also hope to find a way to meet more of the Imperium.

Live planet combat by tomorrow. I can hardly wait. I've already sent mail to a couple of planets nearby that look inactive asking them to reply by mail letting me know they're active or I'll test my C3's accuracy on them. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Deus
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Deus

Welcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:59 pm

Welcome all, glad to meet you
Back to top Go down

Welcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:40 pm

Reply, here been playing for a bit but just joined
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Takeshi

Welcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:04 pm

Reply wrote:
Reply, here been playing for a bit but just joined

Welcome and have a good time.
Back to top Go down

Welcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:36 am

Hello all:

Long time gamer and new player to Space Empires. Malek.Mk invited me in.

Real life name is Jim. I'm a partner at an advertising agency in RL and in my free time I write for Ambush Alley Games and play miniatures. Let me know what I can do to help you guys.
Back to top Go down
Deus
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Deus

Welcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:41 am

Nice to meet you. I sense a planet named, "WarHammer" in your future Smile
Back to top Go down
Al Marcello
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Al Marcello

Welcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:27 am

Glad to have you with us beastmeister. Hope you enjoy the game as much as we do.
Back to top Go down
Kahuna
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Kahuna

Welcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:44 am

Hello All,
My ingame name is Kahuna.I registered here awhile back but couldnt access the site for some reason.Anyway I'm here now and will be clicking on your links ingame to assist your buildings,ships,reseach etc... I don't really chat alot but enjoy listeneing to pertenent info from knowing people.
I am 56,I started this game while visiting my wife in the Philippines and find it alot like playing "Planetarion" except with graphics.
I enjoy playing space battles strategy games[Moos series,Imperuim Galactica series,some Total Annihilation sometimes and stuff like that.I do have a few of the SE series also.
Thanks for lettin me in Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr K
Admiral
Admiral
Mr K

Welcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:47 am

Welcome Kahuna!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/richard.keys

Welcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:44 am

Hi yall..
Im TcbT Smile
Back to top Go down
MadDoctor
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
MadDoctor

Welcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 4:13 am

Hey all. Friend me on FB and I'll start gifting.

Peace.

P.S.
sorry I aint been around the past couple days, I got tied up on job site outside of town for a few days. We'll be getting satellite internet out there by the end of this month tho.
Back to top Go down

Welcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:00 am

Hey really like the game!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PUBLIC LOUNGE :: Introductions-
Jump to: